Sunday, October 21, 2012

I miss you.

I miss the innocence of our love,
I miss the silliness of our love,
I miss the seriousness of our love,
I miss the importance of our love,
I miss the partnership we had,
I miss the friendship we had,
I miss discovering for the first time what it feels like to be in peace with my heart and soul,
I miss discovering what it feels like to have someone to hold you physically, emotionally, and spiritually,
I miss feeling how loved I could be, by the man I wanted to be loved,
I miss being silly, and laughing like if there was no tomorrow,
I miss putting off all the homework just to be with you,
I miss thinking "I could die happily right now"
I miss being by your side,
I miss knowing what you are up to,
I miss knowing your goals,
I miss knowing your fears,
I miss knowing your frustations,
I miss the good morning texts,
I miss the goodnights kisses,
I miss seeing your sleepy face in the morning,
I miss your jokes,
I miss the best hug,
I miss the best kiss,
I miss the best smile,
I miss the best eyes,
I miss the best friend,
I miss the best person that has ever entered my life,
I miss you, dearly.



With love,
C.

No comments: