Sunday, July 7, 2013

Questions, oh so many...

So many questions are in my mind... I feel like a thunder storm has arrived in my head and it's pouring down rain, thunder, lightning, hail... everything at once.
I, then, decided to pour all this power into a place that I can break it down the storm into light rain, so maybe I can understand myself and hopefully you [one day] better.

1. How did this all happen? I thought we were in a good place.
2. Why don't you communicate better? You're often so quiet and I find myself trying to understand you through gestures and actions, instead of you just being a little bit more communicative.
3. If this is happening, are you truly willing to work it out? Or are you just trying to spare me from greater suffering?
4. Is this a phase, something you think we just need to work it through it? Or you think this is how you want to act for a longer time?
5. I am trying to be so supportive, to be there for you, is this mutual? Are you concerned about me? Or just you and your life?
6. Are you doing this to avoid me or actually because we need some time apart?
7. Are you hurt by all of this? Or are you happier that we are "apart"?
8. Do you think we both need God in our relationship? Do you feel like we have been neglecting Him a little?
9. Do you feel away from God?
10. Do you think God can heal and restore our relationship? Or do you feel like it's all "on us"?
11. Do you think you're just overwhelmed? Do you think there's actually something we need to work on that bothers you? Are you willing to work the differences?
12. Am I being too pushy? Or this doesn't have anything to do with me?
13. Why did you think for a moment it would be better to let go of who you love? What made you come to this decision so quickly and easily?
14. Do you really want to be in a relationship or you just like the company of someone?
15. I am feeling completely unloved, unwanted, undesired, and hurt. Why do you think that I am feeling this way? Are you willing to change that? Or are you just looking after your own interests?
16. Finally... if you would hate answering these questions and really wished we didn't need this conversation, please leave. Now.

No comments: