Thursday, June 5, 2008

All about my (ex) love.




















I tried my best like you said. Good friends are wishing goodbyes and good lucks, while husbands and wives have a last hug. I drank till I was unable to stand.

The sickle, the noose and the firebrand.

Waste, I'm a waste of time. So I tried and I tried, but it all went wrong. Oh, my best, you were my trumpeter swan all along.

Yeah, you were, I said.

Good times gonna come. And you'll be going down on my knee, and I'll just laugh.

The sky are over just like my love for you.

1 comment:

Letícia said...

Revenge in words. That's what I see. And got so amazed at what you said about "husband and wife". You're young though you write like an adult. You write like a woman. And that's the subtle thing about being a writer. We don not age. We exist. And I'm glad to read you and see what you've become. Congrats... You write your mind.

Take care.

Letícia