Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bad days are good.




















Weird days, bad days, confusing days... Whatever you want, they're good.
Nothing as a bad day to prepare us for another even worse! That's reality.

I see myself in a maze with my eyes closed. I bring in my shoulders a heavy baggage of ceaseless quest for hapiness... I seek shelter in the songs, trying to find a reason to continue or a distant place to restart.

4 a.m. and I don't know what hapenned. Time is slow, but my thoughts are flying...

1 comment:

Letícia said...

And here I am reading you and the way you prepare yourself for good days and bad days. There's a song called "Some days are better than others" and your text reminded of it. You should listen to it. Look up in youtube ... It's composed by U2 and it talks about the way days change. One day you are the honey - the other you are the bee.

As usual...You write the truth.