Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Come To me As You Are.

I always feel like God is reminding me, since the end of last year, that I NEED HIM, that a boyfriend won't be enough for me, that my parents won't fulfill my needs, that my friends won't always know what to say, or be there for me.

It has been the most difficult lesson to grasp because I feel like I am so far away from God, but I still am aware and understand His lessons, I still can hear him, but I CAN'T GET CLOSE. It's like I need to do something BEFORE I turn to Him. But He always says: "Come to Me as You Are..." 
I am trying so hard to get close, but I can't. Almost every week He reminds me He is the only one who can answer my questions, who can have that shoulder for me to cry. But what can I do to get that? I am here as I am, Lord, please take me!

I need Your guidance again, I need Your  love, I want to be Your server. Take me and restore me. I am here as I am.

No comments: