Thursday, May 29, 2014

Time...

"Be careful who you invest your time in. Nothing is worst than wasted time. It's the only thing you can't get back.

I've always thought I was that kind of girl who gave too much. I always thought of myself as that person who would forgive too quickly. I always thought of myself as softhearted. It always seems that I make time for those I love, when most of the time all I get back is crumbles. I am always the one waiting for someone. It feels like I am almost being put not just in second, but in last place. Maybe that issue comes from my myself; had I not forgiven quickly, had I not given people the time of the day, had I not been too kind to those who hurt me, it would be different. I see this issue frequently with parents - they try so hard to teach their children respect, love, appreciation, etc. They never listen. It's only when they're all grown and mature that they'd say "my mom was right". Typical.

"Listen carefully to me. Despite popular belief to the contrary, there is absolutely no power in intention...There is no difference in the person who intends to do things differently and the one who never thinks about it in the first place. Have you ever considered how often we judge ourselves by our intentions while we judge others by their actions? Yet intention without action is an insult to those who expect the best from you." ~ The Noticer



"You want to be part of my life, the door is always open. You want to leave my life, the door is open. But don't stand at the door, you're blocking the traffic"

No comments: