Monday, May 5, 2014

Just another breakup

Well, and so it happens again. I find myself not understanding this situation - like always; but this isn't news to me, it's just life... one day you're standing and have where to lean on, the other day you're limping with nothing to hold on. However, it's in times like these that I can be my strongest, chin up, and be proud of who I truly I am: a damn tough mother fucker. I've dealt with some pretty hard shit, and you know what? This isn't anything close to what life has thrown at me before at a much younger age. 


"Remember, my child, anyone can love you when the sun is shining. In the storms is where you learn who truly cares for you." 


There goes another one...
Just another heartbreak
Just another heartache
Another bad lie, another goodbye looking for another
Heart to break

I felt it coming
The beginning of our end
It's replaying on my mind
And I guess I just can't comprehend

It's just another break up
It's for the better
That's all it matters

All the expectations and hope
They're all gone
That's what hurts the most
I'm not sad
I'm just done
Tired of doing this on my own
Tired of having to move on

Just another broken heart
Just another fresh start


P.S. don't give a second chance to someone who won't do the same;
don't give all your heart to someone who doesn't appreciate it;
don't try hard to fix things when nobody else is trying;
do not care too much when someone else only cares about themselves;
don't put someone as a priority, when they don't put you as one;
don't commit fully to those who never wanted to commit.
and remember - smile through the darkness,
the stars are beautiful too.


"Keep your head up, God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers"

No comments: