Wednesday, April 18, 2012

God.

"You don't know God is all you need until God is all you got"

"If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it"

"I have learned that faith means trusting in advance what will only make sense in reverse"

"God's promises are like the stars, the darker the night, the brighter they shine"

"When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I"

"If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me" (Jeremiah 29:13)

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord" (Psalm 27:14)

"For I know I have plans for you, declares the Lord. Plans tor prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11)

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." (Ephesians 6:10-12)

"A vontade de Deus quando é diferente da nossa vontade, requer entregas doloridas. Não entendemos hoje, mas o amanhã traz as respostas exatas. Por mais dolorida que seja a entrega, confiar em Deus é o melhor caminho. Porque só Ele sabe o dia do amanhã"

"Mas eu confio em Ti, Senhor, e digo: Tu és o meu Deus." (Salmos 31:14)


<3 Favorite Quotes & Verses.

No comments: