Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Why?

I know that we say God has a plan for each one of us but seriously, God? I ask you one thing in the entire world and you deny it? I have been asking you for this for months. I have been paying for my mistakes for months. I am tired of this. I just want peace in my heart. I am trying to find you in the middle of this mess but it seems like you're hidden. PLease, appear to me. Show me your power. I am speaking to you and I hear nothing. My screams seem to be mute. I've been dedicaing my life only to you and I haven't gotten anything back from you. Where are you, God? I am in this constant quest for you and you seem like you don't care, like you want me to suffer. I already had my share of pain. I am TIRED of being alone and feeling hopeless. Please. You know what I want, you know the desires of my heart. Is it so bad to give me a second chance? I'm asking you to show me something during this week. If you really are the almighty one, please, give me what I've been asking you these past months. I know I can do better this time. Just give me one last opportunity to show you.
Please. I'm begging you.

No comments: